- Recommend Products
- 14 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: SINO-UN001
- Application: Transport
- Feature: for Dangerous Goods Packing
- Safety Factor: 6:1
- Bottom Option: With Spout
- Technics: Plastic Bags
- Trademark: SINOPACK
- HS Code: 6305320019
- Material: PP
- Type: FIBC Bag
- Loop Option: Cross Corner Loop
- Top Option: Top Fill Skirt
- Shape: Square Bottom Bag
- Base Size: 35X35′′
- Origin: China
1. UN certified big bags are available in different shapes and sizes which can be customized.
2. This is a special line of bulk bags dedicated to the transportation of dangerous materials.
3. They are made in accordance with the United Nations Recommendations on the Transportation of Dangerous Materials, more commonly known as the for road (ADR), railway (RID) and marine transportation (IMDG - Code).
4. They are large and designed for packaging category II and III materials defined in chapter 9 of the Orange Book Typical product - poisons, corrosives.
5. Types offered:
13H1: PP FIBC uncoated without liner
13H2: PP FIBC coated without liner
13H3: PP FIBC uncoated with liner C
13H4: PP FIBC coated with liner
PP FIBC single-layer UN FIBC, it has identical parameters as the double-layer FIBC.
6. Safe working load (SWL) is up to 3300LBS, with a safety factor of 6: 1.
7. UN FIBC are produced with flat, outlet, or conical bottoms that simplify the emptying process, especially with materials that don't flow so freely.
|Item||UN certified Big Bag|
|Shape||U-panel / Four-panel big bag|
|Capacity||Up to 3300LBS|
|Height||As per request|
|Material||100% virgin polypropylene, 6OZ to 7OZ|
Uncoated with PE liner
|Top type||skirt top, |
with filling spout: 14''(D)*18'',
|Bottom type||flat bottom,|
discharge spout: 14''(D)*18'' with star petal or iris spout,
|Lifting loops||width: 2'' / 3''|
color: white / blue / green / red
|Liner||PE tubular liner, PE form-fitted liner|
|Perimeter belt||Width: 1.2'', 2'', 3''|
|UV stabilized||1% UV to 3% treated|
|Document pouch||PE ziplock,|
|Label||As per request|
|Printing||Three colors at most in one side|
|Packing||Packed on pallets,|
|Lead time||25days for 1 x 20'FCL;|
45days for 1 x 40'FCL
FIBC Bags with advantages of light weight, moisture-proof, dust-proof, no leakage, resistance to radiation, Acid corrosion, strong security, excellent performance, able to carry chemical, cement, grains, minerals and other kinds of powder, granular, quick-like material, applicable to mechanical loading, is the ideal products to reduce costs of packaging and transport.
Type A: No special electrostatic safety features and are just common-used bags.
Type B: Being not capable of generating propagating brush discharges. The wall of this FIBC exhibits a breakdown voltage of 4 kilovolt or less.
Type C: Conductive FIBC. Constructed from electrically conductive fabric, designed to control electrostatic charges by grounding. A standard fabric contains conductive threads or tape.
Type D: Anti-static FIBCs essentially refer to those bags which have anti-static or static dissipative properties without the requirement of grounding.
UN bag: They are used for dangerous goods package.
Safe working load (SWL) is 1000kg, with a safety factor (SF) of 6: 1. UN